Making In-Car Location-based Learning a Reality
- Teachers can set up trips by pinning checkpoints on the Presentria GO system that is powered by Google Maps.
- Students drive to these checkpoints and log in to Presentria.com using their smartphones when they arrive.
- Based on the checkpoint location, students will be presented with questions to answer, online content, YouTube videos, and/or PDF file for viewing.
- Students collect points after correctly answering questions in these checkpoints.
- Teachers can set up the trip, and view the class' performance directly on the Presentria instructor portal.
- Perfect for experiential learning outside the classroom!
- Students can learn without getting outside of their cars.
What can students do at the checkpoint?
(a) Watch YouTube video
(b) Answer question and get immediate feedback
(c) Read a PDF file
(d) Read instructor's message