I'm an instructor, I want to start a Presentria session to ask questions.
- Log-in at https://instructor.presentria.com
- If you want to create the question(s) on the fly, just create your first question and click "Start". Once it's done, press "End" to move onto the next question.
- If you want to use pre-configured questions from the Question Bank, click the "Use Question Bank" tab, click the name of your quiz, then click the first question's title or the circular icon to start the session.
- The system will generate a session ID and a QR code for this quiz. You can then communicate this information to the students or seminar participants.
- Students or seminar participant should log-in at http://www.presentria.com. Session number is mandatory, but student ID and name are optional.
- If you have more than 1 question, the next question will appear automatically on your students' devices/smartphones once you have finished the first question. The screen will refresh itself automatically. There is no need to ask your students to log out or start a new session.
I'm a student or seminar participant, how can I view the question(s)?
- Log-in at http://www.presentria.com, or use your phone's camera to scan the QR code on the big projector screen.
- Enter the session number that is given by your instructor.
- Your instructor may ask you to enter your student ID and/or name as well.
- Answer the question(s).
- Depending on the question that is chosen by the instructor, you may be able to view the class' results immediately on your device's screen after the question is ended.
- If the instructor has additional questions to ask, they will be displayed on your screen devices automatically. In other words, you do not need to press any button to view the next question.
- In the rare situation where the next question cannot be displayed properly on your screen, please refresh the page in your web browser. If it is still not working, just close the web brower and visit www.presentria.com again. You should be re-directed to the correct question without having to log-in again.
- There is no need to restart or reboot your device. Restarting your web browser should solve most of the issues.