Powerful Features Designed by Educators
- You can use Presentria to create a Likert scale question (e.g., NPS)
- The Likert scale ranges from 3 to 9 points.
- You can customize the responses (on both ends) to fit your own needs.
- You can also choose to use one of the pre-determined responses:
- Agreement (Strongly disagree --- Strongly agree)
- Adequacy (Too little --- Too much)
- Frequency (Never --- Always)
- Necessity (Unnecessary --- Essential)
- Satisfaction (Very dissatisfied --- Very satisfied)
- Usefulness (Not useful --- Very useful)
- Poll results are shown in colorful bar graphs with basic statistics.
- You can preview the question to understand how it may look like on a typical smartphone.
- You can enhance the question by changing font color/size, and adding hyperlink, images, YouTube Video, tables, divider-line, symbols, and equations to the question (via Question Bank only, not on Basic).
- You can set a timer for a question. Your options are 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2, minutes, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes, 25 minutes, and 30 minutes. There will be animated reminder for the count down during the last 10 seconds.