Setting up Speed Challenge is easy!
Overview of the key steps:
1. In "Question Bank", set up the multiple choice questions in your quiz. Make sure you indicate the correct answer for each question.
2. Go to "Activity" to run "Speed Challenge".
3. Select your quiz, or create questions on the spot during your lecture. Then, click on the first question to begin the quiz.
4. Preview the question. Press "Start" to push the question to your students' smartphones and computers and then inform your students to log-in using the session number, student ID, and their name.
5. Press "End Question" to view the "Performance" in the "Results" tab.
6. View "Ranking" and "Responses" in the "Results" tab.
7. Press "End Game" to stop the quiz, "Set question" to manually add a question, or "Next" to proceed to the next question.
a. Sign up your Presentria account at https://www.presentria.com/web if you have not yet done so. Remember to activate your account using the link in our welcoming e-mail.
b. Log into the instructor portal at https://instructor.presentria.com, then select "Resources > Question Bank" to create your quiz.
c. Create multiple-choice questions in your quiz. Make sure you indicate the correct answer for each question.
a. Once you are ready to run the speed competition, go to "Activity" on the left hand side menu and then press the triangular ">" Play button.
b. Note that if you don't use the question bank, you can still manually create the questions on the spot during your lecture once you've started the Speed Competition activity.
a. Select your quiz from the Question bank window. Alternatively, you can create all of these questions on the fly by clicking the "Create Question" tab at the top.
b. Click the first question to begin your quiz.
a. Press the "Start" button. Then, tell the students to go to www.presentria.com to enter the session number (e.g., A267), their student ID and name.
b. Your students view the question on their smartphones or computers, and submit their multiple-choice answer.
c. Once the question is done, press "End question" on the lower right hand corner of your screen to review the result.
a. Click "Next" to preview the upcoming question. Then, click "Next" again to push the question to your students for answer submission.
b. Once students have submitted their answers to this question, press the "End question" button to view the class' performance on the "Performance" page under the "Results" tab. The results are accumulative.
a. View "Ranking" and "Responses" in the "Results" tab.
a. Press the "Next" button to preview the next question. Then, press the "Next" button again to push the question to your students' smartphones or computers.
b. Press "End Game" to stop the quiz, "Set question" to manually add a question, or "Next" to proceed to the next question in your quiz.