Powerful Features Designed by Educators
- You can use Presentria to ask open-ended questions.
- Participants can type their answers up to 60,000 characters.
- You can show the result in a Word Cloud. (via Basic and Question Bank only, not in Multi-item).
- Text entries from the class are displayed on participants' devices and also on the projector screen.
- You can preview the question to understand how it may look like on a typical smartphone.
- You can enhance the question by changing font color/size, and adding hyperlink, images, YouTube Video, tables, divider-line, symbols, and equations to the question (via Question Bank only, not on Basic).
- You can set a timer for a question. Your options are 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2, minutes, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes, 25 minutes, and 30 minutes. There will be animated reminder for the count down during the last 10 seconds.