During your 1-month free trial...
- You can try out all kinds of question types (e.g., multiple-choice, text, fill-in-the-blanks, Likert scale, private message and numerical values) in both basic and multi-item.
- You have full access to the advanced reporting functions.
- You can use the 7 Group Activities.
- You can use the Presentria GO service for experiential learning in the field.
After the first month, if you choose to keep using our FREE service...
- That's good. Your trial account will revert to our Basic plan that has a 100-user limitation per session. There is no expiry date and you can keep using it forever.
- You will have access to all 6 question types, but the number of questions for each session is limited to 5 (any question type).
- You will not have any advanced reporting functions.
- However, the data that you have stored in the report during the 1-month trial period will continue to be kept safely in our server. When you decide to upgrade to a paid subscription later, you can access such data again.
After the first month, if you choose to upgrade to one of our paid services...
- That's great! You will continue to enjoy all kinds or question types, question bank, and the advanced reporting functions as in your 1-month trial period.
- Advanced plan users can have up to 500 users per session, and have access to the 7 Group Activities. Service will be run on our Advanced server for fast response.
- Pro plan users can have up to 500 users per session, and have access to both the 7 Group Activities and Presentria GO. Service will be run on our Advanced server for fast response.
- Ultimate plan users can have up to 1000 users per session, and have access to both the 7 Group Activities and Presentria GO. Service will be run on our Ultimate server for super fast response.
How to upgrade (pay)?
- Log into your Presentria portal (instructor.presentria.com), and go to the "My Profile" section on the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Subscription section. Select the paid service and pay with credit cards or credits using PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account.
- Once the payment is processed, you will receive an e-mail confirming your paid subscription.
- Next time you log into the portal, you will see that your account status has been updated.