During your 1-month free trial...
- You can try out all kinds of question types (e.g., multiple-choice, MC with others, text, fill-in-the-blanks, Likert scale, private message, numerical values, file upload, and list) in both "Basic" and "Multi-item".
- You have full access to the advanced reporting functions.
- You can use the 7 Group "Activities".
- You can use the "Presentria GO" service for experiential learning in the field and virtual scavenger hunt.
After the first month, if you choose to keep using our FREE service...
- That's good. Your trial account will be reverted to our free, basic plan that has a 100-user limitation per session. There is no expiry date and you can keep using it forever.
- You will have access to all 9 question types, but the number of questions for each session is limited to 5 (any question type).
- You will not have any advanced reporting functions.
- However, the data that you have stored in the report during the 1-month trial period will continue to be kept safely in our server. When you decide to upgrade to a paid subscription later, you can access such data again.
If you choose to upgrade to one of our paid services...
- That's great! If you upgrade within the 1-month free trial period, your payment will be adjusted accordingly. If you upgrade after the 1-month free trial period, you'll be paying the published rate.
How to upgrade (pay)?
- Log into your Presentria portal (instructor.presentria.com), and go to the "My Profile" section on the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Subscription section. Select the paid service and pay with credit cards or credits using PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account.
- Once the payment is processed, you will receive an e-mail confirming your paid subscription.
- Next time you log into the portal, you will see that your account status has been updated.