Powerful Features Designed by Educators
- Actual question and choices are shown on the device.
- You can create a question with 2 to 9 choices (potential answers).
- You can preview the question to understand how it may look like on a typical smartphone.
- You can enhance the question by changing font color/size, and adding hyperlink, images, YouTube Video, tables, divider-line, symbols, and equations to the question (via Question Bank only, not on Basic).
- You can set a timer for a question. Your options are 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2, minutes, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes, 25 minutes, and 30 minutes. There will be animated reminder for the count down during the last 10 seconds.
- Once a question is ended, results are displayed on the device and also on the projector screen.
- You can show the correct answer and explanation on the projector screen.
- You can click the "..." icon to adjust the font/pop-up window size or show a full-screen of the result.
- You can (i) see who has joined the session, (ii) identify those participants who have made the correct answer, and (iii) understand the amount of people who have joined the session but did not answer the question via a pie graph.